Check COD facility
A gift box with items bound in Indigo textile that have been hand-dyed by weavers in the old process that has been passed on from generations.
Gift Box Content
- One blank art journal(recycled paper pages) bound with Indigo-dyed cotton textile
- One tearable recycled-paper notepad bound with Indigo textile
- One Indigo textile bound pen stand(collapsible)
- Two pencils made with old vintage documents
- One jute paper bound gift box
Our Indigo journal is the perfect space for writing your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Crafted by experienced artisans and made in limited numbers, our journals are handmade with the highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Each journal comes with a matching bookmark and a booklet about the history and extraction process of Indigo.
- Cover: Hand-dyed Indigo cotton textile
- Size: A5
- Paper: 100% recycled, wood free handmade paper sourced from rural units
- Page type: Blank, hand-stitched
- Pages: 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Paper texture: Rough, handmade
- Writing: Use a ballpoint pen, pencil or gel pen
- Metal bookmark: Complimentary
For orders above Rs 500, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 500, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.