Blue Tie N Dye softbound notebook in handwoven cotton textile.
- Softbound Notebook
- Qty: 1 pc
- Cover: Tie N Dye handwoven cotton textile, the texture is rough as it is handwoven
- Paper: 100% recycled, wood free handmade paper sourced from rural units
- Page Type: Blank, hand-stitched
- No. of pages: 100 pages (50 leaves)
- Pages GSM: Approximately 120 gsm
- Writing: Use a ballpoint pen, pencil or gel pen
- Dimensions(cm): 15.00 X 20.50 cms
- There will variation in the tie n dye design on the cover as each piece is unique.
The cover is made from handloom cotton. The cloth is made directly from raw-cotton in the villages close to cotton fields combining traditional Indian principles of cloth-making with modern small-scale technology. It avoids baling and un-bailing of cotton by heavy machinery and unnecessary transport. It has a beautiful texture, is soft and keeps its shape for ages. Handloom weaving is today the largest non-farm employer in the country, and mostly rural at that. Each region has its particular weave, and that's the beauty of handloom.
Jute Paper Pages
The pages are made from recycled jute fibre and they get the off-white shade naturally while the jute rags are being beaten into pulp to make the paper.
The pair of spectacles is not a part of the product.
For orders above Rs 750, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 750, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.