A handstitched journal with a Coptic binding. The spine is exposed to give it a natural raw look. The cover has vintage, old and authentic architectural drawings from many decades ago sourced from collectors. Individually packed with an intricately-cut metal bookmark in the shape of a compass.
- Cover: With old and authentic architectural drawings sourced from collectors
- Binding: Coptic
- Paper: 100% recycled, wood free handmade paper sourced from rural units
- Page type: Blank, hand-stitched
- Pages: 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Pages GSM: Approximately 120 gsm
- Paper texture: Rough, handmade
- Writing: Use a ballpoint pen, pencil or gel pen
- Bookmark: Small compass design, Complimentary
- Flat lay
- Dimension: 13.5 x 17.4 cms
The pages are made from recycled jute fibre and have not been treated with any colour or dye; they get the off-white shade naturally while the jute rags are being beaten into pulp to make the paper.
For orders above Rs 750, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 750, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.