The Coolie range is inspired by the childhood memories of Anand Prakash and his long-distance travel on Indian Railways. What he couldn’t ever miss were the porters in their red shirts and gold armbands. There was something about the red and the gold and it has inspired him to bring out this whimsical range as an ode to Indian Railways aka भारतीय रेल
- Cover: Cotton textile with Coolie embossed
- First & last page: Vintage images handprinted by silkscreen
- Paper: 100% recycled, wood free handmade paper sourced from rural units
- Page Type: Blank, hand-stitched
- Large journal: 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Pages GSM: Approximately 120 gsm
- Paper texture: Rough, handmade
- Writing: Use a ballpoint pen, pencil or gel pen
- Metal bookmark: In the shape of a Coolie armband
- Dimensions(cm): Please see the last image
The cover is bound in red cotton textile with the words "कुली" embossed in the corner. The first and the last inside pages have an old image from the Indian Railways hand printed in black and white by the silkscreen method. Each notebook comes with a complimentary bookmark in the shape of a brass armband worn by porters across railway stations in India.
The pages are made from recycled jute fibre and have not been treated with any colour or dye; they get the off-white shade naturally while the jute rags are being beaten into pulp to make the paper.
For orders above Rs 490, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 490, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.