A handstitched hard-bound journal inspired by Indian birds. The journal covers are handprinted by silkscreen and the spine is covered with handloom indigo textile.
Our Bird print journal is the perfect space for writing your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Crafted by experienced artisans and made in limited numbers, our journals are handmade with the highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Each journal comes with a matching bird bookmark.
- Paper: 100% recycled, wood free handmade paper sourced from rural units
- Page type: Blank, hand-stitched
- Paper texture: Rough, handmade
- Writing: Use a ballpoint pen, pencil or gel pen
- Pages GSM: Approximately 120 gsm
- Large journal: 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Small journal: 100 pages (50 leaves)
- Metal bookmark: Complimentary
- Spine: Handloom Indigo textile
- Cover printing: Birds, Handprinted by silkscreen
- Dimensions(cm): Please see the last image
Designers Note - By Anand Prakash
While I was a child, I would observe sparrows from our veranda, their movements and chirping were naturally synchronized. Parrots in their bright plumage, screeching by in riotous unison would fascinate me to no end. I would climb the Guava tree in our backyard and find numerous fruits half eaten by them. Then during schooling at Wynberg Allen, my brush with nature and the avian species left an indelible mark that has stayed with me till today.
I decided to create a range with “Birds” as a theme, this was also because of the urban landscape that I lived-in had no space for them.
For orders above Rs 500, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 500, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.