Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav Range
A gift box with items bound in handwoven cotton textile that have been hand-dyed in the colours of the Indian Tricolour
Gift Box Content
- One blank art journal(recycled paper pages) hardbound with handwoven cotton textile and with goldplated corners
- One Vande Matram bookmark in metal
- One tearable recycled-paper notepad bound with textile
- One textile bound pen stand(collapsible)
- One pencil with India map charm in tricolour screen print
- One jute paper bound gift box
Tricolour Hardbound Journal
Our Indian Tricolour journal is the perfect space for writing your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Crafted by experienced artisans and made in limited numbers, our journals are handmade with the highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Cover: Handwoven cotton textile
- Size: A5
- Paper: 100% recycled, wood free handmade paper sourced from rural units
- Page type: Blank, hand-stitched
- Pages GSM: Approximately 120 gsm
- Pages: 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Paper texture: Rough, handmade
- Writing: Use a ballpoint pen, pencil or gel pen
The cover is made from handloom cotton. The cloth is made directly from raw-cotton in the villages close to cotton fields combining traditional Indian principles of cloth-making with modern small-scale technology. It avoids baling and un-bailing of cotton by heavy machinery and unnecessary transport. It has a beautiful texture, is soft and keeps its shape for ages. Handloom weaving is today the largest non-farm employer in the country, and mostly rural at that. Each region has its particular weave, and that's the beauty of handloom.
Jute Paper Pages
The pages are made from recycled jute fibre and have not been treated with any colour or dye; they get the off-white shade naturally while the jute rags are being beaten into pulp to make the paper.
Please note: The colours used on the border and on the pencil are not an exact match for the Tricolour colours. Each piece has been individually printed/dyed by hand in saffron, white and green and there will be variations in the shade as the process is handmade.
The pair of spectacles and thread spools are not a part of the gift box
For orders above Rs 500, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 500, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.