Our luxe hand-stitched journal is the perfect space for writing your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. The cover is made from the finest handloom silk sourced from weavers in the by-lanes of Benares. Each journal comes with a matching bookmark and a leaflet that speaks about the city of Benares, its history and its culture. Crafted by experienced artisans and made in limited numbers, our journals are handmade with the highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Cover: Handloom Raw Silk sourced from weavers in Benares
- Paper: Mill-made paper from Sweden, wood-free
- Page Type: Lined, hand-stitched
- No. of pages: 100 pages (50 leaves)
- Pages GSM: 100 gsm
- Fountain pen friendly: Yes
- Cover embellishment: Intricately-cut brass motif
- Metal bookmark: Complimentary
- Paper eco certification: EU Ecolabel, FSC® FSC-C020637
- Each journal comes with a matching bookmark and a leaflet that speaks about the city of Benares, its history and its culture.
- Dimensions(cm): Please see the last image
- There will be slight variation in handloom silk
- Packaging: Black Gift Box
For orders above Rs 500, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 500, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.