Make reading a joy by gifting yourself or your loved ones our timeless bookmarks. The perfect gift for students, teachers, colleagues, and readers of all ages that easily fits inside any book. They make for perfect wedding presents, souvenirs and business gifts.
- Made in India from the finest recyclable brass metal.
- Golden brass color finish
- Precise and intricately-cut designs in our signature style without sharp edges.
- High-quality electroplating and lacquer for long-lasting protection and shine.
- Attached with a golden-coloured tassel encased in a brass cap.
- A complimentary envelope for gifting.
Hawa Mahal, or "Palace of the Winds," is a prominent landmark in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
It is considered an architectural marvel and an excellent example of Rajputana architecture. Hawa Mahal continues to attract tourists from around the world, symbolizing Jaipur's historical and architectural significance.
For orders above Rs 500, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 500, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.