Check COD facility
A brass metal bookmark inspired from a vintage 10 paise coin. Made with a thin brass metal sheet that easily slips between pages of books. A perfect gift for a fan of vintage items.
- Made in India from the finest recyclable brass metal.
- Golden brass color finish
- Design is on both sides of the bookmark
- Precise and intricately-cut designs in our signature style without sharp edges.
- High-quality electroplating and lacquer for long-lasting protection and shine.
- Attached with a golden colored tassel encased in a brass cap.
- A complimentary envelope for gifting.
Please note: This is not a real coin, it is a 5.5 cm bookmark
About The Range:
NUMISMATIQUE, a play on the word numismatics is a range inspired by Anand Prakash's hobby of collecting British-India silver coins. In the past, he has spent considerable time searching for old Indian coins across cities, villages, nooks, corners of bazaars and village markets. Our team meticulously traced old coins to create this range of limited edition notebooks, paperweights and notepads.
(Numismatics means the study or collection of coins.)
For orders above Rs 500, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 500, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.