Check COD facility
A gift box for brothers with items bound in Indigo-dyed textile and a matching Rakhi.
Gift Box Content
- One brass and Indigo-dyed jute rakhi
- One art journal bound with Indigo-dyed cotton textile
- One tearable recycled-paper notepad bound with Indigo textile
- One Indigo textile bound pen stand(collapsible)
- One jute paper bound gift box
Our Indigo journal is the perfect space for writing your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Crafted by experienced artisans and made in limited numbers, our journals are handmade with the highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Each journal comes with a matching bookmark and a booklet about the history and extraction process of Indigo.
- Cover: Hand-dyed Indigo cotton textile
- Size: A5
- Paper: Mill-made paper from Sweden, wood-free
- Page Type: Blank, hand-stitched
- 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Fountain pen friendly: Yes
- Metal bookmark: Complimentary
- Paper Eco certification: EU Ecolabel, FSC® FSC-C020637
For orders above Rs 1000, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 1000, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.