Check COD facility
A journal for the traveler; who enjoys carrying a piece of history on the cover. A handstitched and ingeniously bound journal with a textile spine. Each cover is made with a selection of authentic and vintage documents and stamps sourced from antique dealers across the country. Each journal comes with a matching bookmark with the Devanagari script.
- Cover: With old British-India documents, postal and revenue stamps
- Spine: Silk textile
- Paper: Mill-made paper from Sweden, wood-free
- Page Type: Lined, hand-stitched
- Pages(Large Journal): 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Pages(Small Journal): 100 pages (50 leaves)
- Fountain pen friendly: Yes
- Paper Eco certification: EU Ecolabel, FSC® FSC-C020637
- Bookmark: Complimentary
- Dimension: As per the last image
For orders above Rs 1000, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 1000, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.