Check COD facility
A journal for the traveler; who enjoys carrying a piece of history on the cover. A handstitched and ingeniously bound journal with a silk textile spine. Each cover is made with a selection of authentic and vintage documents sourced from antique dealers across the country. The document was treated with colour and metallic foil in our signature printing technique. Each journal comes with a matching bookmark in the Devanagari script. The journal has a small pocket at the back to store, tickets, pictures, and other important pieces of paper. An elastic closure helps keep all the contents firmly inside.
- Cover: With old and authentic vintage documents
- Spine: Handloom raw silk
- Paper: Mill-made paper from Sweden, wood-free
- Page Type: Blank, hand-stitched
- Pages: 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Fountain pen friendly: Yes
- Paper Eco certification: EU Ecolabel, FSC® FSC-C020637
- Bookmark: Complimentary
- Corners: Goldplated metallic
- Closure: Elastic
- Pocket: At the back of the journal for storing photos, postcards, tickets, etc.
- Dimension: As per the last image
For orders above Rs 1000, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 1000, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.