Check COD facility
Journals crafted from recycled and handmade COWDUNG PAPER by experienced artisans and made in limited numbers. Each journal comes with a matching bookmark.
- Cover: Cowdung paper sourced from village units
- Paper: 100% recycled, wood free cowdung paper
- Page type: Blank, hand-stitched
- Paper texture: Rough, handmade
- Writing: Use a ballpoint pen, pencil or gel pen
- Pages: Large Softbound - 100 pages (50 leaves)
- Pages: Small Wirobound - 100 pages (50 leaves)
- Pages: Large Wirobound - 100 pages (50 leaves)
- Cow bookmark: Complimentary
- Dimensions(cm): Please see the last image
The recycled paper used in the journal is handmade from a mixture of Cowdung and cotton rags. Naturally dried cow dung from cow shelters (also called “gaushalas”) is brought back to the village unit and mixed with finely chopped waste cotton rags to make beautiful handmade paper.
GauShala, a Sanskrit word, means the sanctuary or the abode for old, sick, abandoned and stray cows, calves and oxen. (In Sanskrit, Gau means cow, Shala means a sanctuary).
For orders above Rs 500, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 500, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.