Check COD facility
A premium and luxury gift box for Brothers with a Brass & Jute Natural Rakhi. An assortment of a Tussar Silk Journal, Goldplated Ruler and Matching Stationery.
Gift Box Content
- One brass and jute natural rakhi
- One A5 size Tussar silk bound journal(lined pages) with a brass jaali on the cover
- One notepad with a brass motif on the cover
- Two pencils with goldplated caps
- One goldplated scale, length: 15 cms
- One attractive gift box
Handloom Tussar Silk Journal
Our luxe hand-stitched journal is the perfect space for writing your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Handloom silk covers make the journals vibrant, rich and exquisite. Intricately cut brass motifs in our signature style add luxury to the journal. Made by experienced artisans and made in limited numbers, our journals are crafted with the highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Cover: Handloom Tussar Silk sourced from village cooperatives
- Paper: Mill-made paper from Sweden, wood-free
- Page Type: Lined, hand-stitched
- No. of Pages: 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Fountain pen friendly: Yes
- Cover Embellishment: Intricately-cut brass motif
Please note: There will be slight variation in handloom tussar silk textile as it is handwoven.
For orders above Rs 1000, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 1000, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.