Our signature Indigo stationery set of four assorted notepads and two pencils in an attractive gift box. A perfect accompaniment for your office table. Bound with handwoven Indigo cotton textile. Sustainable and 100% recycled wood-free paper.
- Two small notepads with tearable recycled paper pages(Size: 7.5 x 10.5 cm)
- One long notepad with tearable recycled paper pages(Size: 7.5 x 21.0 cm)
- One large notepad with tearable recycled paper pages(Size: 15.0 x 21.0 cm)
- Two handmade pencils in Ikat pattern
- One gift Box to fit the above(Size: 18.0 x 23.0 cm)
- Binding: Top perforated and tearable sheets
- Cover: Handloom Indigo cotton textile
- Paper: 100% recycled, wood-free handmade paper sourced from rural units
- Page type: Blank, hand-stitched
- No. of sheets per notepad: 40
- Pages GSM: Approximately 120 gsm
- Paper texture: Rough, handmade
- Writing: Use a ballpoint pen, pencil or gel pen
The cover is made from handloom cotton. The cloth is made directly from raw-cotton in the villages close to cotton fields combining traditional Indian principles of cloth-making with modern small-scale technology. It avoids baling and un-bailing of cotton by heavy machinery and unnecessary transport. It has a beautiful texture, is soft and keeps its shape for ages. Handloom weaving is today the largest non-farm employer in the country, and mostly rural at that. Each region has its particular weave, and that's the beauty of handloom.
Sustainable 100% Wood-free Recycled Paper
The pages are made from recycled jute fibre and have not been treated with any colour or dye; they get the off-white shade naturally while the jute rags are being beaten into pulp to make the paper.
Please note: There may be minor imperfections in the textile as it is handwoven on looms and on the papers as they are handmade from recycled cotton rags. These imperfections are natural and add beauty to the product as each piece is unique.
For orders above Rs 750, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 750, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.