Check COD facility
Our Indigo-dyed Shibori cotton journal is the perfect space for writing your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Crafted by experienced artisans and made in limited numbers, our journals are handmade with the highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Each journal comes with a matching bookmark and a booklet about the history and extraction process of Indigo.
- Cover: Hand-dyed Indigo Shibori cotton textile
- Paper: 100% recycled, wood free handmade paper sourced from rural units
- Page Type: Blank, hand-stitched
- Paper texture: Rough, handmade
- Writing: Use a ballpoint pen, pencil or gel pen
- Large journal: 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Small journal: 100 pages (50 leaves)
- Metal bookmark: Complimentary
- Dimensions(cm): Please see the last image
The word shibori is often associated with the famous style of fabric dyeing particular to Japan.
For orders above Rs 500, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 500, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.