Check COD facility
A Gift Box with a premium journal, pencils, notepad and luxe stationery inspired from motifs and patterns found on the Amer Fort in Jaipur.
Gift Box Content
- One A5 size handloom textile covered journal(blank pages) with a brass motif on the cover
- One bookmark in brass finish
- Two pencils covered with vintage documents and a goldplated brass cap
- One large notecard with an envelope
- Four small gift tags with envelopes
- One handy notepad with tearable recycled paper pages
- One Amer Fort(Jaipur) themed gift box
Handwoven Textile Bound Journal
Our handloom cotton textile journal is the perfect space for writing your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Crafted by experienced artisans and made in limited numbers, our journals are handmade with the highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Cover: Handwoven cotton textile sourced from village units
- Cover motif: Brass
- Paper: 100% recycled, wood free handmade paper sourced from rural units
- Page type: Blank, hand-stitched
- Paper texture: Rough, handmade
- Writing: Use a ballpoint pen, pencil or gel pen
- Large journal: 144 pages (72 leaves)
The cover is made from handloom cotton. The cloth is made directly from raw cotton in the villages close to cotton fields combining traditional Indian principles of cloth-making with modern small-scale technology. It avoids baling and un-bailing of cotton by heavy machinery and unnecessary transport. It has a beautiful texture, is soft and keeps its shape for ages. Handloom weaving is today the largest non-farm employer in the country, and mostly rural at that. Each region has its particular weave, and that's the beauty of handloom.
The pages are made from recycled jute fibre and have not been treated with any colour or dye; they get the off-white shade naturally while the jute rags are being beaten into pulp to make the paper.
Notecards & Envelopes are made in our signature gold powder brushed technique with premium mill made paper.
For orders above Rs 500, shipping in India is complimentary. For orders below Rs 500, we levy a flat shipping rate of Rs 100.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days and delivery within India takes 1-4 business days after dispatch.
International shipping is chargeable and the rates depend on the country and the items you wish to purchase, you can check the estimated shipping during checkout. All orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx within 1-3 business days.
Duties & Taxes for International orders are additional and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.